Relay valves rapidly increase or decrease the pressure of compressed air and shorten the response and pressure build-up times in air braking systems. Relay valves not only help to rapidly pressurize the brake cylinders, but also act as quick-release valves when the brakes are released.
- Relay valves have been engineered, tested and approved for aftermarket needs
- A range of highly reliable valves. These are designed to serve as spare parts for your commercial vehicle (truck, trailer & bus)
- With a range of 5 variants, ProVia is able to serve over 20 Original Equipment manufacturer cross references
- Enhanced safety and improved vehicle handling
- Universal design
- Snap-fit silencer with smaller diameter
- Exhaust spout is part of the lower body for silencer fitment in field if required
- Max. operating pressure: 10 bar
- Thermal range: -40°C to +80°C
Standards & Quality
- Engineered, tested and approved for aftermarket needs
- Range of highly reliable valves with consistent quality level
- Serving a large range of Original Equipment references with only 5 variants from ProVia
- The Zero compromise on safety choice
ProVia Relay Valves | Cross References
|ProVia part number||OE part number||OE Brand|
The document is provided for informative purposes only, and the provision shall not be construed as a warranty or guarantee regarding the accuracy, adequacy, completeness, timeliness or usefulness of the data or information or the characteristics of a product.
ProVia shall not be held liable for errors or omissions in the data or information, or for any damage, including, without limitation, lost profits or consequential damages, relating in any way to the use of the data and information, except in case the respective damage is based on an event caused by willful intent or gross negligence.